The models in this page are „modern standard cornetti“. For historical cornetti visit this page and in order to learn the difference between modern and old models read this article.
(↓ scroll down for pricelist ↓)
- • Curved soprano cornetti in 440, 466, 492, 523 Hz. and non-standard pitches between these (left, right and S curved, in black, white and leather-covered black). Each cornetto includes three Bismantova extensions.
- • Curved soprano cornetti with keys in 440 Hz.
- • Soprano cornetti in three pieces in 440, 466, 492, 523 Hz. and non-standard pitches between these (in black or white).
- • Soprano cornetti in 440 Hz. specially made for smaller hands (in black, white and leather-covered black).
- • Mute cornetti (F and G) in 440 and 466 Hz. (in white or black).
- • Alto instruments in F in 466 and 440 Hz. An alto in F in 466 also works as a soprano instrument in 415 Hz. (in black, white and leather-covered black).
- • Tenor cornetti in three pieces in 440 and 466 Hz. (in black and white).
- • Cornettini in 440 and 466 Hz. (in black, white and leather-covered black).
- • Exchangeable „mute“ top part for straight cornetti in three pieces in 440, 466, 492 & 523 Hz. (in black and white).
- • Mouthpieces for soprano and tenor cornetti. Personalised mouthpieces as well.
- • SAM 230 mouthpiece.
- • Soprano cornetti in one piece (any colour, any standard pitch and any shape): € 350*
- • Soprano cornetti in three pieces (any colour, any standard pitch and any shape): € 400*
- • Soprano cornetti with keys: € 450*
- • Leather-covered black soprano cornetti (any standard pitch): € 500*
- • Mute cornetti (F or G) in 440 or 466 Hz. (any colour): € 450*
- • Mute top part for three-piece cornetto (any colour and any standard pitch): € 200*
- • Alto cornetti in F, 466 or 440 Hz. (any colour): € 450*
- • Leather-covered black alto cornetti in F, 466 or 440 Hz.: € 600*
- • Cornettini in 440 or 466 Hz. (any colour): € 300*
- • Any of the above mentioned in non standard pitches: plus € 100*
- • Tenor cornetti in 440 or 466 Hz. any colour): €600*
- • Personalised text for any instrument: plus € 20*
- • Soprano cornetto mouthpieces: € 65*
- • SAM 230 mouthpieces: € 80*
- • Tenor cornetto mouthpieces: € 80*
- • Special orders: contact us for a personalised budget.
Available colours and finishes:
(all instruments are printed in white and dyed afterwards. If you scratch your instrument deep enough you will find the white layer)
Plain colour instruments are usually ready for shipping within two months and leather-covered within three. Shipping time changes considerably from country to country.
Shipping cost: Depends on many factors (where do you live, how big will be the box required for your shipment and how much will it weight). We look for the best delivery option within the Swiss Post. A package large enough to carry a single soprano cornetto costs CHF 19.00 within Europe and CHF 24.00 anywhere else in the world. Special orders with larger measurements or shipments including several instruments may cost more.
Additional local custom charges change from country to country and apparently also from day to day. We are unable to provide any information regarding this. All local custom charges are to be paid by the customer and are not included in our prices.
Payment through bank transfer (to Germany or Switzerland) or Paypal.
For Paypal payments a transfer fee must be added. Since this commission depends on too many factors for us to calculate it (wether you have a Paypal account, the currency of such account, your country, wether you’ll pay using a credit card…) and therefore we ask you to look for the „received amount after fees“ and/or check which fees will apply in your case here.
Please read the terms and conditions and the current limitations of this technology.
* VAT included, shipping costs not included.