Ordering a cornetto
How to choose, personalise and order a cornetto
2. Choose a shape/type (right, left, right or left S-curved, in three pieces, with keys...).
3. Choose a colour / finish (black, white or leather-covered black).
4. Choose a decoration design for the top end (diamond-shaped or spiral, only for curved cornetti).
5. Add a personalised engraved text to the bottom surface (optional, not available for leather-covered instruments).
6. Contact us and we will produce your selected instrument. Plain colour usually ships within two months, leather-covered normally within three months.
Plain colour instruments are usually ready for shipping within two months and leather-covered within three. Shipping time changes considerably from country to country.
Shipping cost: Depends on many factors (where do you live, how big will be the box required for your shipment and how much will it weight). We look for the best delivery option within the Swiss Post. A package large enough to carry a single soprano cornetto costs CHF 19.00 within Europe and CHF 24.00 anywhere else in the world. Special orders with larger measurements or shipments including several instruments may cost more.
Additional local custom charges change from country to country and apparently also from day to day. We are unable to provide any information regarding this. All local custom charges are to be paid by the customer and are not included in our prices.
Prices: See „Models & pricelist“.
Payment through bank transfer (to Germany or Switzerland) or Paypal.
For Paypal payments a transfer fee must be added. Since this commission depends on too many factors for us to calculate it (wether you have a Paypal account, the currency of such account, your country, wether you’ll pay using a credit card…) and therefore we ask you to look for the „received amount after fees“ and/or check which fees will apply in your case here.
© Ricardo Simian 2015 - 2020 - all rights reserved